Follow PDA on
- Using Lucidchart to Create Program Logic Models
- Welcome, Steve and Kelly!
- Engaging in responsive evaluation and creating meaningful and accessible reports for the evaluation of a coalition
- A collaboration to provide students with practical experiences
- Welcome, Vince!
- Welcome, Sam, Heather, and Jake!
- Welcome, Evan!
- PDA Project Highlight: Case Studies on Tobacco Health Systems Change
- Upcoming PDA presentations at tobacco control conferences
- Open Position at PDA: Summer Evaluation Intern
Select a category
St. Anthony Main
219 Main Street SE, Suite 302
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
Category Archives: Systems Change
Written by Heather Zook ClearWay MinnesotaSM awarded two-year grants to three health systems in Minnesota between 2014 and 2016. The purpose of these grants was to increase the health systems’ capacity to address tobacco use with patients. Each health system utilized multiple strategies to conduct systems change, and these strategies varied across grantees. Strategies included: [...]
|© Copyright 2011 Professional Data Analysts, Inc. | Expert Evaluation and Statistical Consultation