Follow PDA on
- PDA is presenting at the AEA conference!
- Using Lucidchart to Create Program Logic Models
- Welcome, Steve and Kelly!
- Engaging in responsive evaluation and creating meaningful and accessible reports for the evaluation of a coalition
- A collaboration to provide students with practical experiences
- Welcome, Vince!
- Welcome, Sam, Heather, and Jake!
- Welcome, Evan!
- PDA Project Highlight: Case Studies on Tobacco Health Systems Change
- Upcoming PDA presentations at tobacco control conferences
Select a category
St. Anthony Main
219 Main Street SE, Suite 302
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
Category Archives: Technology
Written by Heather Zook What is an eReferral? An electronic referral (eReferral) is a method for electronically sending data between a healthcare provider and an outside health-related agency. eReferrals are integrated into Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems, so they are automatically documented in the patient’s medical record. At PDA, we recently started working with eReferrals [...]
This is the final post of a series of three that discusses our experience using tablet computers for data collection. In the first post we talked about why we chose to use them and in the second post we described how we used them. In this post we discuss the benefits and challenges of using [...]
This is the second post of a series of three that discusses our experience using tablet computers for data collection. In the first post I talked about why we chose to use them. In this post I describe how we used them. The data entry system There are a lot of survey apps and websites [...]
In 2013 PDA embarked on an exciting, new adventure with one of our clients. We started using tablets for data collection! And what an adventure it has been. This blog is the first of a series of three about our experience using tablet computers for data collection. This post focuses on why we chose to [...]
|© Copyright 2011 Professional Data Analysts, Inc. | Expert Evaluation and Statistical Consultation