Are you organized, motivated, and ready to tackle any task? The Administrative Assistant position at Professional Data Analysts is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn new skills while supporting an organization that values sustainability and improving communities.
In this full-time position (32-40 hours per week) in Minneapolis, MN you’ll support a bustling office by completing a variety of tasks from ordering supplies to conducting scripted telephone survey calls to helping plan events. Each day will be different as you become the “go-to” person in the office.
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls to appropriate team members
- Perform administrative tasks including data entry, scanning documents, proof reading, and filing
- Conduct scripted telephone survey calls to collect data from stop-smoking program participants
- Manage our social media accounts
- Support the President, Director of Operations & HR, and Bookkeeper
- Print and prepare mailings for survey recipients
- Take stock of and order office supplies
- Keep the kitchen in order by unloading the dishwasher, cleaning the coffee machine, etc.
- Help to plan and set up for events
- Keep the office looking good by watering plants and occasionally de-cluttering, dusting, unpacking delivered items and breaking down boxes, etc.
- Run errands as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be reliable and able to work in the office on most days
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds (for occasionally receiving large packages or helping move tables/chairs)
Schedule and Work Location
The Administrative Assistant will work in our NE Minneapolis office for the majority of their hours; however, survey calling can be done from home. Most hours for this position will be between 8 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday. Survey calling is done between 3 PM and 7 PM on Thursday and Friday evenings as well as on Saturday. The Administrative Assistant will work 1-3 survey calling shifts each week but will not be expected to work more than 40 hours per week. All staff working in our office have been fully vaccinated.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, PDA offers fair salaries that align with each individual’s skills and experience. The salary range for this position is $32,000 to $44,000 annually.
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 35 employees whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every individual has the resources and opportunities they need to grow, thrive, and succeed. We are dedicated to adding more diverse voices to our growing team and providing professional development opportunities, internships, and recruitment practices that are focused on the BIPOC community.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Kelly Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because it’s essential to have a variety of identities and voices contributing to our work, we welcome people of color, LGB+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of ethnic minorities to apply. In order to promote equity and ensure a fair application process, we’re upfront about what we’re looking for. Check out our application criteria.
Posted date: July 2021
It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to prohibit employment discrimination under any consideration prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.