Are you a driven, conscientious evaluator looking to continue or expand your work in evaluating public health initiatives? This is your opportunity to make a difference! Work for an independent evaluation consulting company with exceptional benefits and competitive compensation. Our office is located near downtown Minneapolis and offers scenic views of the Mississippi River. Enjoy the vibrant art and theater scene, abundant parks and lakes, shopping, concerts, and so much more!
Professional Data Analysts, Inc. (PDA) is currently seeking an Associate Evaluator to take on project management responsibilities on evaluation and research projects in tobacco control, mental health and other public health topics. This is a full-time position (32 to 40 hours per week). The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of evaluators and statisticians who are committed to conducting utilization-focused evaluations tailored to the needs of our clients. PDA values a collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth and supports staff participation across the different stages of evaluation, such as planning, data collection, data analysis, reporting, and presenting.
- Design, implement, and manage evaluations
- Write proposals, reports, and conduct literature reviews
- Create or adapt data collection tools and protocols
- Monitor and coordinate data collection, conduct interviews, and do site visits
- Analyze data and interpret results
- Run meetings and present findings to clients
- Master’s degree with at least 2 years program evaluation experience OR 4 + years of program evaluation experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent writing and oral communication
- Experience with survey design and administration
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have prior coursework in quantitative methods and research design
- Must be willing to live within or nearby the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
- Background in public health
- Background in tobacco control, chronic disease, or mental health research
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is an independent evaluation consulting company with over 25 employees that works primarily with departments of health in states across the country to evaluate public health programs. PDA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to sustainability and operates according to a triple bottom line.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted date: December 2018
Our dedicated and talented team is united by our common desire to improve communities.
Melissa Chapman Haynes
Director of Evaluation
Emily Subialka Nowariak
Senior Evaluator II
Senior Evaluator I