If you’re an evaluator with a public health background, we want you! This is your opportunity to work on projects that positively impact communities. Work for Certified B Corporation that offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation.
Professional Data Analysts, Inc. (PDA) is currently seeking an Evaluator to take on project management responsibilities on evaluation and research projects in tobacco control, chronic disease prevention, behavioral health, and other public health topics. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of evaluators and statisticians who are committed to conducting utilization-focused evaluations tailored to the needs of our clients. PDA values a collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth and supports staff participation across the different stages of evaluation, such as planning, data collection, data analysis, reporting, and presenting.
- Design, implement, and manage evaluations
- Assist in writing proposals, reports, and conducting literature reviews
- Create or adapt data collection tools and protocols
- Monitor and coordinate data collection, conduct interviews, and do site visits
- Analyze data and interpret results
- Lead meetings and present findings to clients
- Master’s degree with at least 4 years of program evaluation experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with commensurate program evaluation experience.
- Experience implementing qualitative and quantitative methods
- Excellent writing and oral communication
- Experience with study design and administration
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be willing to live within or nearby the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
- Background in public health
- Background in tobacco control, chronic disease, or behavioral health research
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 30 employees whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Posted date: April 2020
It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to prohibit employment discrimination under any consideration prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.
Our dedicated and talented team is united by our common desire to improve communities.
Melissa Chapman Haynes
Director of Evaluation
Director of Evaluation
Carolina De La Rosa Mateo
Associate Evaluator I