Are you a driven, conscientious evaluator looking to continue or expand your work in evaluating public health initiatives? This is your opportunity to make a difference! Work for an independent evaluation consulting company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and a focus on sustainability.
We are seeking an Evaluator to support our evaluation of health and wellness initiatives. Join a dedicated team of evaluators and analysts who are committed to conducting utilization-focused evaluations tailored to the needs of our clients.
- Design and implement evaluations
- Write proposals, reports, and conduct literature reviews
- Create or adapt data collection tools and protocols
- Monitor and coordinate data collection, conduct interviews, and participate in site visits
- Analyze data and interpret results
- Present findings to clients
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years of program evaluation experience OR a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of program evaluation experience
- Experience planning and leading an evaluation project
- Project management and presentation skills
- Experience facilitating qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Excellent writing and oral communication
- Experience with survey design and administration
- Prior coursework in quantitative methods and research design
- Background in public health
- Background in tobacco control, chronic disease, mental health, or media research
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 25 employees whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted date: November 2019
It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to prohibit employment discrimination under any consideration prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.
Our dedicated and talented team is united by our common desire to improve communities.
Senior Evaluator I
Carolina De La Rosa Mateo
Associate Evaluator I