Are you a driven, conscientious evaluator looking for part or full-time work evaluating public health communications initiatives? This is your opportunity to make a difference! Work for an independent evaluation consulting company with competitive compensation and a focus on sustainability.
We are seeking a Media Evaluator to evaluate media initiatives related to tobacco cessation. We would consider a part-time position (approximately 20 hours per week) or a full-time candidate who could support other evaluation projects in addition to the media project. Join a dedicated team of evaluators and analysts who are committed to conducting utilization-focused evaluations tailored to the needs of our clients.
- Design and implement evaluations
- Write proposals, reports, and conduct literature reviews
- Create or adapt data collection tools and protocols
- Monitor and coordinate data collection, conduct interviews, and participate in site visits
- Analyze data and interpret results
- Present findings to clients
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years of experience evaluating health communications OR a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with formative and summative evaluation
- Experience evaluating a variety of promotion strategies (e.g. broadcast, digital, and paid and organic social media)
- Experience evaluating campaigns focused on youth prevention and campaigns focused on adult behavior change
- Familiarity with current and emerging health communication strategies and theories
- Excellent writing and oral communication
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 25 employees whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Posted date: November 2019
It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to prohibit employment discrimination under any consideration prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.
Our dedicated and talented team is united by our common desire to improve communities.
Emily Subialka Nowariak
Senior Evaluator II
Carolina De La Rosa Mateo
Associate Evaluator I
Senior Evaluator I
Senior Evaluator I