Are you organized, motivated, and ready to tackle any task? The Office Manager position is an excellent opportunity to use a variety of skills to support an organization that values sustainability and improving communities.
In this full-time position (32-40 hours per week) in Minneapolis, MN you’ll support a bustling office by completing a variety of tasks from ordering supplies to managing social media to helping schedule and plan events. Each day will be different as you become the “go-to” person in the office.
- Perform administrative tasks including data entry, scanning documents, proofreading, and filing
- Contribute to an inclusive, supportive, and welcoming office environment
- Manage our social media accounts and make website updates
- Plan and organize staff volunteer activities
- Schedule meetings, candidate interviews, and other events
- Support the President, Director of Operations & HR, and Bookkeeper
- Print and prepare mailings
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls to appropriate team members
- Take stock of and order office supplies
- Keep the office and kitchen in order by unloading the dishwasher, cleaning the coffee machine, occasionally unpacking delivered items, etc.
- Help to plan and set up for events
- Run errands like picking up supplies and food for staff lunches
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 2 years experience supporting a busy office
- Must be reliable and able to work in the office on most days
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds (for occasionally receiving large packages or helping move tables/chairs)
Schedule and Work Location
The Office Manager will work in our NE Minneapolis office for the majority of their hours. Most hours for this position will be between 8 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday.
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 40 employees whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive environment where every individual has the resources and opportunities they need to grow, thrive, and succeed.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Kelly Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because it’s essential to have a variety of identities and voices contributing to our work, we welcome people of color, LGB+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of ethnic minorities to apply. In order to promote equity and ensure a fair application process, we’re upfront about what we’re looking for. Check out our application criteria.
Posted date: March 2022
It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. It is the policy of Professional Data Analysts to prohibit employment discrimination under any consideration prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law or any other factor determined to be an unlawful basis for such decisions by federal, state, or local statutes.