PDA is currently seeking a Senior Evaluator to take on Principal Investigator and Project Management responsibilities on evaluation and research projects in tobacco control and other public health topics. This is a full-time position (32 to 40 hours per week). For more information about this position, qualifications, and how to apply, click here.
Follow PDA on
- Using Lucidchart to Create Program Logic Models
- Welcome, Steve and Kelly!
- Engaging in responsive evaluation and creating meaningful and accessible reports for the evaluation of a coalition
- A collaboration to provide students with practical experiences
- Welcome, Vince!
- Welcome, Sam, Heather, and Jake!
- Welcome, Evan!
- PDA Project Highlight: Case Studies on Tobacco Health Systems Change
- Upcoming PDA presentations at tobacco control conferences
- Open Position at PDA: Summer Evaluation Intern
Select a category