Follow PDA on
- Using Lucidchart to Create Program Logic Models
- Welcome, Steve and Kelly!
- Engaging in responsive evaluation and creating meaningful and accessible reports for the evaluation of a coalition
- A collaboration to provide students with practical experiences
- Welcome, Vince!
- Welcome, Sam, Heather, and Jake!
- Welcome, Evan!
- PDA Project Highlight: Case Studies on Tobacco Health Systems Change
- Upcoming PDA presentations at tobacco control conferences
- Open Position at PDA: Summer Evaluation Intern
Select a category
St. Anthony Main
219 Main Street SE, Suite 302
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
Category Archives: Sustainability
Contributing staff: Traci Capesius More and more we are seeing health care systems shift their focus further upstream, using a systems change approach to address behaviors, such as tobacco use, that are the cause of or exacerbate many chronic health conditions. A systems change approach can be defined as permanently altering protocols, policies, and [...]
PDA has joined the fight against climate change by offsetting our energy usage through NativeEnergy‘s unique Help Build carbon offsets program. By purchasing these offsets, our company is helping a specific carbon reduction project, the Wewoka Biogas Project. This project will trap and destroy polluting methane gas that otherwise would be emitted from a landfill [...]
PDA has begun to use Nextiva, an online fax service provider, to electronically send and receive all of our company faxes. Using Nextiva has allowed us to get rid of our traditional fax machine and to help reduce our paper and ink consumption at our offices. Nextiva is one of 1800 businesses that have partnered [...]
In our continuing effort to adhere to a triple bottom line, we were thrilled to recently find Echo Paper Store, which uses 100% recycled paper made from 100% post-consumer waste. At PDA we have recently started buying all of our printer and copy paper here. For every box we buy, Echo Paper plants a tree [...]
|© Copyright 2011 Professional Data Analysts, Inc. | Expert Evaluation and Statistical Consultation